Monday, December 29, 2014

A Great Christmas!

We had a great Christmas. I was able to Skype my loved ones and then eat breakfast with the most legit family in the ward. We played games with their kids. I love the children so much. When Christ told us to become as little children, I understand what He meant. We went back to our home and opened more presents with the Thompsons. They got us some new ties and some other nifty missionary items. Our dinner was amazing. I had to ask them what to do with the small bird on my plate. They gave us tons of gifts and I am very grateful. We then went home and watched Scrooge with our members. I then passed out to end the blessed day of our Savior's birth (or rather the day we celebrate it on).

I heard a talk in Church yesterday about the enabling power of Christ's Atonement. I often think about the cleansing or redemptive power that helps me be clean from sin, but I don't often ponder on the enabling power. I'm going to be thinking about that more often and using it in my life. 

This email was really short and pretty boring. My week was a lot better than this, but I just don't feel like typing it all out! Sorry Charlie! 

Love,
Elder Sell

No comments:

Post a Comment