Monday, December 8, 2014

Attitude of Gratitude

Week 6 for the WIN...YES!! My boi Blackburn and I tore it up this week. We decided to go all out and we A) finally got a new investigator B) taught 8 less actives C) taught 19 total lessons.  

As for transfer news, Blackburn is whitewashing into the beautiful resort town of Rawlins, Wyoming *gasp!* with winds forecast to be a breezy 42 mph tomorrow. He is training a new missionary at only 4.5 months out. What a boss! And for me, I am staying in the Prairie Ridge ward and also training, well sort of. My new companion, Elder McBride has only been out 6 weeks so technically it is training. I hope he is ready to do work but HAVE FUN. If you can't laugh, then you'll get depressed. This transfer has been my fastest yet because I did have fun within the rules of the mission.

I don't have too much to write today other than that it was a good week. I'm grateful for my experiences and the people I can meet. We had a bunch of great lessons where the Spirit was strong and we taught powerfully. 

I know that the Atonement of Christ is real. I've felt it buoy me up multiple times this week when I faced challenges. I know these things to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment